Jul 10, 2016 2:06 am● Last Update: Sep 01, 2016 7:00 pm●5 minutes to read
My other half always accuses me of being a marketers dream. I fall for every advert, every gimmick, every ‘your life will never be the same again, how can you possibly live without this’ new item, yet even I wouldn’t waste my money on these items!
There are a number of sayings which come to mind when looking at these….
‘More money than sense’,
‘Buy cheap you buy twice’
but the overarching question I that is screaming out is ‘WHY?’
We’ve all been known to snap up what we think is a bargain, make a drunken purchase or even fall in love with something only to get it home and it be absolute crap, but take at look at these examples of taking it to the extreme!!
1. No face can look nice with those hands going round 24/7
2. Sometimes you have to admit defeat.
3. This is never going to be a good gift for anyone!
4. It would be awkward even if it was good!
5. And all they’re good for these days are the bin.
6. God should be with us anyway, we shouldn’t have to pay for it! I bet there’s mp money back guarantee if you don’t get through the pearly gates!
7. January 1st – Credit Card bill $100. February 1st – Ebay take 10% of $20.
8. Again…this is where we need that money back guarantee!
9. No explanation necessary!
10. There is no time this would ever be good.
11. Yet you’ll never admit it.
12. How many secluded places can you find where you will actually be able to use that without dying of shame! You’re fooling nobody!
13. They were 50% off, a bargain!
14. Was the sales assistant pretty?
15. Multi-functional – yet still not worth whatever they cost!