Jul 10, 2016 2:07 am● Last Update: Sep 01, 2016 7:00 pm●6 minutes to read
Some people just love a drama in their life. And now, thanks to cell phones with cameras, the internet and social media, not only can they just tell you about what has happened, they can take an awesome photograph and show the world instead! Personally, if some of these things happened to me, I’d be far too embarrassed to share it with the world! But some people have no shame, some people have no concept of ‘too much information’ and some people just need to be laughed at!!!
1. No one would believe this if there wasn’t photographic evidence!
2. Is it a bird? Is it a….? It is, isn’t it? It’s too late!
3. Why was she even trying?
4. And everyone knows that’s the best way to get rid of them! Taking the picture and admitting to what you did is just embarrassing.
5. What was she trying to do!? Maybe there’s a plumber on her Twitter.
6. Maybe by the time I take a picture, it will be less soggy and somehow become edible again!
7. If I take a picture before the damage gets any worse, I can show it to my insurance. Can it actually get any worse?!
8. What’s that about watching paint dry!?
9. They are more dangerous than anyone first realized for so many reasons
10. If only they had seen this picture before they took it, the whole messy situation could have been averted.
11. The first rule of baseball….always keep your eye on the ball.
12. I suppose you could send the picture to a locksmith for a quote.
13. Some people just don’t know their own strength.
14. Nothing’s leaking, definitely time to grab the camera.
15. “I would help, but this is far to good an opportunity to miss!’
16. Surely that can’t be comfortable?
17. If I win that one can I swap it for extra credits!?