Jul 10, 2016 2:06 am● Last Update: Sep 01, 2016 7:00 pm●12 minutes to read
Throughout our education, we are faced with so many different types of teachers. Some we love, some we hate, some who are bullies, and some who are easy targets for the school bullies themselves. A great teacher though, can inspire and change lives, make you want to learn and do everything they can to help you achieve. You might think you know a teacher like this. A John Keating of the real world. I had a teacher I thought was great. I was studying late one night in the science lab and he came in, forgetting I was there, tie off and beer in hand – not your conventional teacher but it made me want to go to his classes more!
Whilst none of these are claiming to use alcohol as an incentive, these 20 teachers below are awesome! Take a look and tag your school friends if any sound familiar!
1. A teach so caring, not only for her pupils, but also animals.
This teacher decided that rescuing a kitten took precedence over traditional teaching methods. She saved an abandoned kitten and taught her class like this for the day:
2. A little additional help from an inspiring teacher.
An art teacher in Montana helps students bring their art to life–and get noticed. This teacher helps students make the monster statues and place them in random locations around Montana for all to see.
3. Students feel the magic in the corridors at this school!
Everyday situations turned into awesome adventures? Yes please!
4. I wish this had been my teacher, I might have turned up to more lessons.
Now this is some good work!
5. One teacher who pushes the boundaries and reminds students that life should be fun.
Seize the day!
6. Sometimes kids need a little figuring out – and this teacher took the time to do that.
She changed his world with a white board and a marker.
7. This is one teacher the kids look forward to going to see.
Check out how much less scary and intimidating it is to walk into this office now!
8. No one wants to be in at 7.30am, not even this teacher…so he can in in his pajamas!
9. When a student goes to this much effort. this teacher had to give a mark.
THIS is fair marking.
10. One teacher really wanted to do something nice for her students, but she needn’t have bothered, some really pushed the boundaries!
only to find that some were still stumped! #KeepTrying
11. The best teachers make lessons memorable – dressing up is optional.
Do you think any of his students will forget these lectures? Neither do I.
12. Some teachers are cooler than their students!
13. I wish my teacher was as cool and environmentally friendly as this professor.
He travels to work like this every single day. #Awesome
14. Not all teachers are serious and unapproachable – some are crazy but with method in their madness.
Wearing a different quirky tie every day is a great way to boost attendance, and it may even help students learn something. This imgur user states: “your professor makes me want to go learn something.” That’s a win!
15. This teacher wanted to push their students hard and kept this little reminder up for them.
in the best way possible.
16. When teachers think they’re ‘down with the kids’
to make sure you stop stealing his pencils! #Brilliant
17. I would definitely attend a lecture by Obi Wan.
This newly hired Political Science Professor was told to dress up with the staff, but was actually being hazed by them. He was the only one in costume, and he totally rocked it. The students were, to say the least, highly entertained.
18. This teacher starts with what to avoid before getting into the real stuff
in an unforgettable way.
19. She’s a teacher, so obviously not daft – those students fool no one.
The smiley face is such a nice touch.
20. Some teachers are just cleverer (and cooler) than you.
Surely this student will do a better job of hiding their phone next time.